- Sufficient affinity with the instrument and the accompanying repertoire
- Sufficient development opportunities
- Interest and enthusiasm for the study, music and instrument
- Healthy voice with no physical issues.
- Candidate must have a clear picture of her or his possibilities, ambitions and flaws in order to reflect on how the development into a professional singer/musician will benefit from the master program at Codarts.
- Candidates will present three songs in different styles. Jazz repertoire in its broadest form is a plus but not mandatory. It will give us a clearer view though. There should be at least one improvisation in the performance.
- The research topic(s) should be connected to the shown repertoire as far as possible.