- Suifficent affinity with the instrument and its repertoire
- Sufficient possibilities for developments
- Show of sufficient drive to study and enthusiasm for music and instrument
- Three movements of a cello suite by Bach
- A movement of a sonata and a movement of a concerto
- One composition in virtuosic style (a shorter character piece)
- One contemporary composition, preferably with extended playing style.
Master's curriculum guideline per year
- In addition to Artistic Research repertoire, preparing:
- A classical concert, at least Haydn D.
- A romantic concert of your choice, preferably Dvorak and/or Schumann.
- Preparing for auditions in collaboration with orchestra part studies
- Developing an artistic profile, visible in repertoire choices and minors/secondary subjects/internships/concerts
Final exam Master
- Only full compositions, means all movements of a composition.
Exeption: a Bach suite could be performed as a smaller set of movements with a minimum of three movements.
- The choice of program is free within the duration of one hour.
We welcome classical repertoire, cross over and contemporary compositions.
- Chamber music can be part of the exam repertoire, also for Bachelor exams, up to 25-35% of the total duration, depending on the individual- and total technical challenge of the piece.