Registration Studielink

Registration Studielink

Codarts - Registration Studielink

Register Studielink

The application procedure for arts education differs from the usual procedure in higher education.
Before you are admitted, you must first audition. Then we will see if you meet the admission requirements as described on the pages of the study of your choice. Each discipline has its own admission procedure with corresponding selection criteria and additional requirements. The content of the audition is tailored to the requirements of the program and later professional practice. The audition is conducted by a committee composed of teachers.

Application for a bachelor's or master's program at Codarts (music, dance, circus) is done through Studielink. Studielink is the online registration system of Dutch higher education.

You apply via Studielink like this:

Go to Studielink.
When you log in for the first time, you will need: your DigiD, personal and contact details, diploma(s) you have obtained or will obtain and payment details.
Codarts can be found under 'University of applied sciences'. Place a request for enrollment in the program(s) of your choice (maximum 3). Your request will automatically be forwarded to Codarts Administrative Service Centre (ASC).

For more information about Studielink, click here.

For any questions, please contact the ASC through



After your audition, you will receive a message from the program for which you auditioned whether or not you are admissible. If you are admissible, you will receive a certificate from the Administrative Service Centre containing all the information you need for the next step: your registration as a student at Codarts.

As soon as you have passed your preparatory course (mbo, havo or vwo), you must report this in Studielink under 'Preparations'. Some diplomas cannot be verified. If this is the case for you, you will receive a message. You will then be asked to send a certified copy of your diploma to the ASC, plus an official translation if it is not a Dutch or English diploma.