When assessing the entrance exam guitar we pay attention, next to musical hearing and proper technique, to individuality, creativity and personality. Therefor we prefer that your audition takes place with your own band. You will play 2 to 3 pieces with, if possible, at least one own composition.
We expect you to know or master the following:
- All major, major7, dominant 7, minor and minor 7 chords
- The ionian, dorian, mixolydian and aeolian scale
- Proper basic theoretical level
- Good overview of the guitar neck
- Basic level of reading music
- Good basic tone