Admission Requirements Voice
- Sufficient affinity with the instrument and it’s repertoire
- Sufficient possibilities for development
- Show of sufficient drive to study and enthusiasm for music and instrument
- Healthy voice with no severe physical issues in order to be able to engage in a (mostly) wider and bigger fashion.
- We’re looking for musical flexibility in its purest form, which means that one is not obliged to be a full grown jazz performer. However candidates should be able to expose the possibilities to develop into a professional singer, making use of the different tools the jazz department will provide in the future.
- Candidates will present three songs in different styles. Jazz repertoire in its broadest form is a plus but not mandatory. Though it will give us a clearer view. There should be at least one improvisation in the performance.