Admission requirements Drums
- Sufficient affinity with the instrument and the accompanying repertoire.
- Sufficient development opportunities.
- Intrinsic motivation for further research on the instrument in relation to your work and practice.
- Talent for and affinity with jazz.
- Good reading and technique skills.
- Intimate knowledge of classic studies (for example C. Wilcoxon, Mitchell Peters, Stick Control, Gary Chaffee) and the ability to showcase the obtained level.
- Play in different styles with a conservatory combo.
- Alternate different rhythms with short solos and breaks.
- Perform various tempos and nuances solo.
- Play a selection from the repertoire list (by request via email@example.com).