Toelatingseisen Jazz hoorn master
- Aptitude for and affinity with jazz and/or Latin; this must be apparent from the repertoire played: at least three prepared pieces, themes and improvisations (with variation in key and tempo, minor and major).
- Having experience as a performing musician.
- Vision and awareness of own artistic identity
- Prima vista playing a notated theme and/or chord progression.
- Improvise by ear over a played chord progression.
- Knowledge and command of the major scale, harmonic and melodic minor scales in all keys, with staccato or legato phrasing.