Study visa

Students who do not have EU/EEA or Swiss nationality and come to study in the Netherlands need a study visa. Only students studying full-time are eligible for a study visa. You cannot apply for this study visa yourself; Codarts will do this for you. After your placement, you will receive more information and the conditions for a study visa by e-mail.