Please prepare the following. We will make a selection during your entrance exam:
- Playing a classical piece (level: Bach – two-part inventions or Kleine Präludien und Fughetten).
- Playing a song from the jazz repertoire (with band).
- Playing a song from the pop repertoire (with band; employing different sounds).
- Performing one’s own composition.
- Sight reading of simple sheet music (notes and chords).
- Repeating chords and melodic excerpts by ear.
- Improvising over a given chord progression.
- Playing a few major and minor (authentic, melodic and harmonic) scales over 2 octaves.