The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. It is meant for students who want to study, do research or an internship outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Are you studying at Codarts Rotterdam and are you thinking of studying, or doing research or an internship outside of Europe? Then expand your horizon and make yourself stand out with more international experience. Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The Holland Scholarship is available for Codarts students who want to study, do research or an internship outside of the EEA. Codarts has a limited number of 7 Holland Scholarships available for the study year 2023-2024.
The scholarship amounts to a one-off payment of €1250 and is meant as a contribution towards your study expenses.
- You currently are enrolled as a regular student at Codarts Rotterdam following a full-time programme.
- You have passed your propaedeutic exam.
- You are not going to the country of your own nationality.
- You will use the scholarship for studying, doing research or an internship with a minimum duration of 7 weeks and a minimum of 10 ECTS.
- Your study, research or internship will take place in a country outside the EEA*.
(*EEA = EU + Iceland, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
- Holland Scholarship application form
- Motivation letter
- Nomination letter head of the department
How to apply
Fill in the application form and send together with your motivation and nomination of the head of your department to email@example.com.
Deadline: 1 April 2023
You can find information about the Holland Scholarship on www.wilweg.nl/hollandscholarship (in Dutch). The WilWeg website contains a range of information about studying, doing research or internships abroad in general.