The NL Scholarship (previous Holland Scholarship) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Codarts takes part in the NL Scholarship programme. For the academic year 2024-2025 we have a limited number of 4 NL Scholarships.
Send the filled in APPLICATION FORM together with the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1 Mei 2024
- Motivation letter;
- Transcript of records
- Reference letter
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS 5.5 or comparable).
The total scholarship amount is € 5,000 ( paid in two instalments) and is meant as a contribution towards your study expenses).
Application criteria, after you have been selected by the exam committee to submit your application:
- Your nationality is non-EEA (you don’t have a second, EU nationality).
- You are applying for a full-time Master or Bachelor’s at Codarts Rotterdam.
- You meet the admission requirements of the course at Codarts that you are applying for.
- You have never studied before as a formal student at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Students who have previously studied at Codarts on the basis of an exchange programme are allowed to apply.