Holland Scholarship incoming students
Holland Scholarship for incoming Students
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship! Codarts Rotterdam takes part in the Holland Scholarship programme.
The Holland Scholarship is available for students from outside of the EEA, who want to study at Codarts . Codarts has a limited number of 7 Holland Scholarships available in the study year 2017-2018
The scholarship amounts to a one-off payment of € 5,000 and is meant as a contribution towards your study expenses.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at Codarts Rotterdam
- You meet the admission requirements of the course at Codarts that you are applying for.
- You have never studied before as a formal student at an education institution in the Netherlands
- Students who have studied at Codarts on the basis of an exchange programme are allowed to apply
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter
- Proof of English proficiency ( IELTS 5.5 or comparable)
- Only the students with an exceptional talent according to Codarts are eligible for selection, which means student passed the audition with a high mark and/or special recommendation from the assessment panel.
- The audition panel is responsible for the selection of the candidates.
- The selection of the candidates is based on ranking.
- Candidates need to meet all formal pre-education requirements
- A scholarship can only be granted if candidate is admitted to the applicable study course in 2017-2018; the enrolment procedure has started before 15 July 2017 ( this includes the application for a residence permit) and officially enrolled at Codarts 1st of September 2017 at the latest.
- The grant will be awarded by the Executive Board of Codarts based on the judgement of the assessment panels.
How to apply
The online application form will be available after the 15th of January.
Deadline: 1st of May 2017