The Dutch government has announced various measures to contain the spread of coronavirus. One of the measures is no physical educational activities. This has an impact on our education. Codarts is working hard to prepare its online learning environment. However, the conversion to online education requires an enormous amount of effort and requires adaptation by both teachers and students. To support our students, teachers and staff, a number of tools and tips are available. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom is a cloud service that allows you to organize online video meetings. This service requires a microphone and a speaker. You can use Zoom on your computer/laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
SURF Videobellen (pilot) is a web conference service that is directly available on desktops, tablets, and via a external application on mobile phones. (for meetings with up to 5 people).
Click here for the manual SURF Videobellen.
Working from home
It is important to create a safe and pleasant study environment at home. A few tips:
- Use a secure and reliable wifi network (with password)
- Use the online tools provided by Codarts (ZOOM, SURF Videobellen, e-stream and MyLMS)
- Make sure your device is secured
- Cyber criminals are currently active, be alert to phishing e-mails.
- Do not store passwords in your browser
- Make sure you have a daily routine (see tips healthy mindset)
- Create a comfortable place to work
- Create a daily routine
- Challenge yourself and set goals
- Take a regular break, you can also get some fresh air (remember the 1.5 meter distance)