Requirements Dance Therapy
Entry requirements and audition procedure MA Dance Therapy
Application deadline: 15 March 2020
A. In order to apply for the dance therapy audition candidates need to:
• Register at Studielink, provide the necessary information and upload a passport picture
• Have a bachelor degree (or equivalent)
• Send in CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates not living in the Netherlands or Belgium must do a preselection. To do this send in a YouTube film first, or link, in order to be invited to the group dance audition.
B. The audition procedure consists of the following elements:
1. a. Preselection for all on work experience (min 2 years after the BA degree)
1. b. Preselection via You Tube film for candidates not living in Belgium or the Netherlands
2. Group dance audition
3. Intake interview
4. English Language Proficiency. Non-Dutch students (unless they hold a Dutch or UK bachelor degree) need to show proof of English language proficiency. Codarts asks for the level of IELTS 5,5. The candidate needs to produce documents that show the adequate level of English or take a test offered by Codarts after admittance to the programme.
Download the complete information document
DT Entry requirements audition procedures 2020 (pdf)