Admission requirements Latin music theory
- Knowledge of notation in treble and bass clef, major and minor scales and their signatures, intervals
- Triads and 7th chords, also in inversions
- Writing down and recognizing major and minor scales, intervals, triads (major, minor, diminished and augmented) and church modes.
- Knowledge of the symbols of all the major, minor, dominant, half diminished and diminished 7th chords.
- Rudimentary knowledge of the extensions (9, 11, 13)
- Time signatures and rhythmical notation
- Ability to transpose a melodie fragment
- Repeating (by singing) a simple melodie line
- Repeating (by singing) of a bass line
- Pick out mistakes in a notated melody
- Singing and recognizing of major and minor scales, intervals and triads (major, minor, diminished and augmented) and church modes
- Localizing of changes within a chord
- Clapping and notating of rhythms
- Notation of a melodie fragment
- Sight reading (prima vista)