On this page we communicate our latest updates, frequently asked questions and other important news.
Latest update: 04-05-2021
Students and staff: check your Codarts e-mail for the most up-to-date information.
The quality of education and the health and safety of staff and students are always at the top of Codarts’ list of priorities.
The 7 basic principles
Only together can we create a healthy learning environment. If we all feel responsible for each other’s safety and health and respect one another, we can make it a success. Follow the 7 basic principles:
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms and get a test.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres in the public spaces.
- Go into home quarantine for 10 days if you have visited an area with the colour code orange or red.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after use.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a face mask in public indoor spaces.