On this page we communicate our latest updates, frequently asked questions and other important news.
Latest update: 06-09-2021
Students and staff: check your Codarts e-mail for the most up-to-date information.
The quality of education and the health and safety of staff and students are always at the top of Codarts’ list of priorities.
The 7 basic principles
Only together can we create a healthy learning environment. If we all feel responsible for each other’s safety and health and respect one another, we can make it a success. Follow the 4 basic principles:
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and get tested as soon as possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Ensure a good flow of fresh air.
Guidelines for higher education
- 1.5 metre rule will no longer apply
- A maximum group size of 75 people
- Use of facemasks outside lessons and lecture
- Preventative self-testing is still strongly advised.
Useful websites Dutch government (English)