Topical: corona protocol + FAQ
On this page we communicate our latest updates, frequently asked questions and other important news.
Latest update: 16-11-2020
Students and staff: please check your Codarts email regularly for updates.
The quality of education and the health and safety of staff and students are always at the top of Codarts’ list of priorities. That is why we have done everything in our power to ensure a safe start of the year. We are ready for an artistic and healthy academic year!
The 7 basic principles
Only together can we create a healthy learning environment. If we all feel responsible for each other’s safety and health and respect one another, we can make it a success. Follow the 7 basic principles:
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms and get a test.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres in the public spaces.
- Go into home quarantine for 10 days if you have visited an area with the colour code orange or red.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use paper tissues and throw them away after use.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a face mask in public transport.