Due to Covid-19 measurements there will be no participation week in this academic year (2020-2021). Keep an eye on our website from September 2021 onward. Hopefully we can offer a participation week again between November 2021 and April 2022.
During a participation week you have the possibility to get to know the programme in practice. The participation week is meant for pupils from high schools and circus preparatory schools who want to explore the different circus schools and audition requirements.
Our policy towards an active or passive participation week:
Admission for an active participation
- minimum age of 17 years or being a student in the exam year of high school
- participation means to join all classes during the full week
- due to safety reasons (technical courses) or to not disturb a work in progress (art- and theory classes), each teacher can decide at any moment whether the candidate shall participate actively or will just observe the class
Admission to a passive participation week:
- if younger than 17 years or not yet in the final year of highschool
- each stay shorter than 1 week
- observation of all technical classes
- observation of theory and art classes if the teacher agrees.