Applications for the bachelor’s or master’s study at Codarts (music, dance and circus arts) should be made through Studielink.
Studielink is the online enrollment system of Dutch higher education. This way your application is automatically passed through to DUO (former Information Management [IB] Group). Through Studielink you can also apply for study finance.
Apply in Studielink
- Go to the Codarts page of Studielink
- When you log into Studielink for the first time, keep your diploma (if you have already obtained it) and list of grades close at hand.
Take note: You can only request DigiD when you have a registered address (GBA) in the Netherlands. If you do not have a registered address in the Netherlands, you can and do not need to apply for DigiD.
- Place an enrollment request for the desired study programme (maximum five). Your request for application for an audition will be sent to the Central Student Administration of Codarts via Studielink.
For further information about applying through Studielink, click here.
For enquiries about the application for an audition, you can also contact the Administrative Service Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your audition you will receive a message from the department for which you auditioned, to say whether you have been admitted or not. If you have been given a place, you will receive a placement letter from the Central Student Administration containing all the information you need for your definitive enrollment. You will also receive an email containing enrollment information.
As soon as you have passed your preparatory training (mbo-, havo- or vwo-diploma,) you should pass on this information in Studielink through 'Vooropleidingen' (= preparatory courses). In some cases you will receive a message that the diploma cannot be verified. In this case send an authenticated copy of your diploma, plus an official translation if it is not a Dutch or English-language diploma, to the Central Student Administration.
At the audition your motivation, talent, knowledge, skills and possibilities for development will be tested for the area of study you plan to follow. The audition fee is € 50 (to be paid on arrival).
- dance audition dates (pdf)
- audition criteria Bachelor of Dance (pdf)
- audition criteria Bachelor of Dance in Education (pdf)
- admission requirements Master in Dance Therapy (website Codarts).
School and audition fees
- school and audition fees for 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Students with a Dutch bank account transfer the college fee to ING account number 78 759, or ABN AMRO account number 50 34 24 889, made out to Codarts, Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Rotterdam;
- Student with a foreign bank account transfer the college fee to the international bank account number NL51ABNA0503424889, made out to Codarts, Hogeschool voor de Kunsten in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. In this case you should also mention the following Bank Identification Code (BIC): ABNANL2A and the address of the bank: ABN AMRO, P.O. Box 2130, 3000 CC Rotterdam, the Netherlands.